8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Luncheon on Saturday with some friends
2. Going to Branson in a few weeks
3. Going to Wild River Country next month (except for getting in my bathing suit...ugh! Ha!)
4. Getting a tan
5. Retiring! :)
6. My high school reunion in July-Class of 1989!!! TWENTY YEARS!!!
7. Watching Luke in a musical this Sunday at church
8. A day on my calendar with nothing to do
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Took Luke to school
2. Read my Bible (Philippians)
3. Met my sister and thrift store shopped at Savers and Goodwill
4. Ate at Red Lobster
5. Read to Luke's class at school
6. Went to the Mall
7. Almost forgot to pick Derek up for church. Had to circle back around and get him! Sucky sister!
8. Went to church
8 things I would like to do:
1. Go back to Disney World (we were there this time last year)
2. Work 2 days a week instead of 4
3. Be able to focus more time and attention on my Sunday School class and the girls that are in there with me
4. Organize my photos!
5. Scrapbook every week
6. Hire someone to clean my house every week (no...make it twice a week!!!)
7. Spend more time with my family
8. Fit into a size 8
8 Shows I watch
1. Biggest Loser (just had finale this Tuesday...what am I going to watch for the next few months)
2. American Idol (just started watching the last few weeks)
3. That's it!!! No more TV. Occasionally I will watch SpongeBob with Luke, but only if he forces me to! Not my fave!!!!
8 things I do to fill my time (that causes me not to be as productive as I need to be...). Leslie...I added this since I don't watch TV. You know I'm doing something that is wasteful! Ha!
1. Read blogs (notice I didn't say post on my blog...it's virtually nonexistent! Sucky blogger!)
2. Spend way too much time on Facebook
3. Read the Twilight books (I'm on Number 2 right now...borrowed them from my 16-year-old brother...he probably didn't want everyone knowing that! Ha!)
4. Laundry...laundry...and more laundry! Most of the time it makes it to the dining room table
5. Talk on my cell phone
6. Make many To Do lists
7. Rearrange my piles in the house (i.e. mail, magazines, books, pictures)
I'm not going to tag anyone on this, but did you learn anything new about me?