CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Best Friends Forever!


Last week, Sylvan Hills High School celebrated it's 20 year High School Reunion. I cannot believe it has been TWENTY YEARS since I graduated! That just seems crazy.

The morning of the reunion, I was able to meet two of my former BFF's from junior high...Mary Anne and Haley!
I don't think the three of us have been in the same room together since 1986. We ended up graduating from three different high schools and just drifted apart. Facebook has been wonderful at connecting people (and horrible for my blogging...seem to spend all my time over there!). We met at Mimi's Cafe and had the best breakfast.


We were cracking up at Haley because she had on such tall sandals! She was towering over me and Mary Anne.

Haley is the mom of four, home schools and lives around here.
Mary Anne lives in sunny Florida and is in Advertising like Eric.



We had the best time remembering our friendship, talking about memories we had of each other, thanking the Good Lord that we didn't end up with former boyfriends and laughing the whole time.


So glad to have reconnected with these sweet friends!

Proverbs 17:17 says, "A friend loves at all times...".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very glad I went to the reunion & caught up with the two of you. What a blessing to look back. love the two of you dearly! - mary anne

toolscatalog.blogspot.com said...

Nice family.

binboy said...

Weight loss treatment

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,

India: my motherland said...

nice.......

Kristen Farrah said...

To be fair, ALL of those items were pretty cool!!!

Kristen Farrah said...

Please visit rollinginthebooks.blogspot.com