CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Visiting the nieces


Here are Leslie and Patrick's sweet little babies. These are our new nieces...Geneva Marie and Lexa Joy. Geneva has the dark hair and Lexa's is blonde (Oh my goodness...I didn't even take one picture of Leslie or Patrick. I was too busy taking pics of the babies-sorry!).


We took took turns holding them even when they were sleeping. Geneva's dress said "Miss Independent". They both had on little Fourth of July dresses. So cute.


Lexa seemed to smile more in her sleep. Wonder what they dream about?


Luke was really sweet with the girls. He's used to being the youngest on my side of the family, so I think he was just amazed at how tiny they were.


So sweet!


Proud Uncle Eric-he loves babies so much.


Aren't babies so fun to watch?!? Lexa and Geneva's due date was actually July 14th, so they technically aren't even supposed to be here yet. But I sure am glad they are!!!


It looks like Geneva is signing "Mommy". I taught her how to do that! :)


Lexa looks like a little baby doll!


We had so much fun visiting with Leslie, Patrick, Geneva, Lexa, Whiskey and Corky! We are sad they live so far away...just have to make more road trips.

Psalm 127:3 Children are a gift from the Lord...

4 comments:

Megan said...

Your neices are precious. I love that Bible verse.

MakeLifeDelicious.com said...

They are adorable! What a wonderful gift from God!

Toasterstruble said...

What beautiful babies! I knew that you would be teaching them sign language...

baby products said...

Your side is very nice